Sunday, October 17, 2010

New Starcraft 2 Blog for Strategies and Tactics

Hey folks, I just wanna show you guys a new blog I've created that features some of the strategies and tactics of Starcraft 2. In this article, I talked about some of the interesting topics of Starcraft 2 Terrans. Mainly I focus on what I thought was interesting about them. The coolest abilities of the Terran is obviously Lifting off for buildings. I also really like the thors.

One strategy I talked about are super early rushes (the proxy reaper rush). This is a really strong rush that could take out most of Protoss's workers before a stalker comes out. Now there is a requirement to need a depot before the barracks. These strategies will no longer be feasible at all. This makes terran even more immobile compared to before. In addition, Terran loses that edge of having early aggression on the enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment